Friday, January 29, 2010

Victim of The Fall

The Lyrics to this jamm were largely written by our first singer Jeff Toon who was our vocalist for the first year of Thynn Ice back in 1985 . The music was written by Dan in his garage years before with Siler . We used to open with this one quite a bit because of the awesome drumming at the beginning.Originally the drums were composed by Joe Pacheco who left the band in the late 8o's. The percussion on this track is done by Paul(thunderskins)Rahn.

5 comments:

  1. Amazing!!! A buddy told me yesterday about you and downloaded the album from strappado. Kicks ass!! Check our latest issue www.holysword.gr if u like!!! Hope to hear more from you, maybe an interview.

    Regards,
    Antonis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I love your music on the album. It is awesome heavy metal. Will it be released again? I also have a question about the song Midnight Strangler, is that the correct time length on metal-archives? I am asking because it says the song is only 01:23 but when I played the song after I download the album it cuts off abruptly. Eagerly awaiting your reply.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Daniel D of Thynn Ice ,Hey Powerslave wassup ! I have no idea whats going on with strangler but email me at smokeysmountain@gmail.com and ill send u a copy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok cool! Is it cd? Because i only collect cd's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Midnight Strangler is up on this Blog now and it should work fine Powerslave ... Thanks TI

    ReplyDelete